INSTALLERS – NSW, VIC, QLD, SA
Kinsman is an established leader in the kitchen and cabinetry industry due to our superior quality of products and services, we offer detailed flexible design solutions coupled with our industry reputation in relation to Australian standards and excellence.
About the role:
Whilst we operate a design and supply-only business, we maintain a keen interest in ensuring that our customers receive a high quality installation service.
We are looking for professional, licensed, Kitchen and Wardrobe Installers to provide kitchen installation services, on a contract basis.
• Dedication to quality installation outcomes
• Proven trade coordination and site supervision experience
• Expertise in completing site check measures
• Computer literate, including the ability to use the internet for business purposes
• A pro-active attitude toward problem solving and customer satisfaction
• Hold relevant licenses, certifications and insurances
• Willingness to supply and maintain own tools
We would like to know more about you! If you are interested in this role, fill the form above with your details or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a contractor, you will be required to provide evidence of your ABN, relevant business insurances, driver’s licence and own transportation. If you have experience in our industry and want to be part of an exciting business, please apply today.
All new installers must undergo a police check.
By applying for roles with us you will be consenting to complete relevant background checks and you have the appropriate working rights in Australia.