By entering the “Win a KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer” (“the Competition”), you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition commences Thursday 17 January 2018 at 09:00 AEDT and concludes on Thursday 31 January 2019 at 23:59 AEST (“the Competition Period”).
- To enter, entrants must go online to https://kinsman.com.au/book-consultation/ between Thursday 17 January 2018 and Thursday 31 January 2019, and they must:
- Be an Australian permanent resident aged 18 years or over;
b. Must own the home intended for the Kitchen renovation;
c. Fill in required details;
c. Book their first design consultation online before 31st January 2019.
d. Answer this question in 25 words or less – “Who would you like to host an afternoon tea for in your new kitchen and why?”
- Entries are limited one (1) entry per person per registered home address.
- Complete entries must be received by Thursday 31 January 2019 at 23:59 AEST to be deemed eligible for judging. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters. Judging will commence Friday 1 February 2019 and one winner will be judged and awarded the prize. Winner will be advised by no later than Monday 04 February 2019 by email. Winner’s first name and post code may also be announced on Facebook and Kinsman Kitchens website after Monday 04 February 2019.
- There will be One (1) Winner who will be eligible for the prize detailed below.
- The prize will only be made available to entrants where the Prize Winner is a resident of NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT and lives within the 100km radius of a Kinsman Kitchen showroom location.
The competition prize consists of a KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer valued at $550.00 RRP
Prize value is correct as at the date of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Validation method will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion.
- Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will be deemed invalid. Multiple entries are not permitted, only one entry per person will be allowed.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
- The Entrant warrants to the Promoters that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoters against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
- By entering the competition and providing an email address, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoters other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- The Prize must be redeemed in full by 1 March 2019. The Promoter will contact the winner to organise the redemption of the prize.
- The Promoter make’s no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes; and accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion (subject to all and any relevant state and territory rules and regulations).
- In accepting the prize the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, and the winner grants the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to photograph the completed kitchen within two months of completion and use these images for advertising and publicity purposes including but not limited to social media, events, catalogue, TVC, Kinsman Kitchens website, third party websites or publications.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their guests must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the Promoters requirements.
- In the event that the prize outlined in the above is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with a similar product of equal or greater value, subject to state regulations.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferrable or exchangeable, unless stipulated in these terms and conditions.
- Once the prize is accepted, the winner must deal directly with the Promoter.
- Employees of the Promoters and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Courtsean Pty Ltd trading as Kinsman Kitchens (ACN 152 876 081) of 1 Wella Way, Somersby NSW 2250